How are you going?
It’s been a weird time, hanging out at home working with me, myself and I. I’m SO sick of myself and delighted (but a little bit apprehensive) that life is opening up again.
Here are 10 things I’m excited about.
- I’m excited I’ve had the chance to mind map my public speaking story. Yes, I’ll have more to tell you about that in the coming months.
- I’m excited that school is going back!
- I’m excited I can get my hair done again.
- I’m excited about new branding project opportunities coming to the fore.
- I’m excited I’ve formally added ‘copywriting’ to my list of services. In the last twelve months I’ve completed several projects that have involved the development of copy to suit a brand’s aesthetic and I’ve loved writing for them.
- I’m excited that I might get a chance to disappear somewhere else for a weekend soon.
- I’m excited AND VERY GRATEFUL I have loyal and lovely clients who appreciate the work I do.
- I’m excited for two of my client’s who are about to launch their products I have designed packaging for.
- I’m excited for the rest of 2020 and what it has in store for us. I prefer to focus on the ‘glass half full’ version.
- I’m excited I’ve had some time to reflect on the last 15 years in business and realise how much Imageffect has achieved.
What are you feeling excited about?
Wishing you and your family well over the coming months and please reach out if there is anything I can help you out with.